QualStaff Resources is a full service San Diego recruitment firm committed to building relationships with clients and quality candidates in our local market. As a local recruitment company, QualStaff Resources is dedicated to servicing the San Diego employer community. Unlike many large national staffing firms, QualStaff Resources does not try to be all things to all clients. We only take on job orders in our areas of expertise, and we take our commitment to filling those job orders seriously. Our rate of successfully filling orders placed with our company exceeds 85%.
Qualstaff Resources Experience is unmatched in the Industry!
- Order Placement: QualStaff Resources has developed a unique client communication model designed to make the entire order placement and hiring process as efficient for our clients as possible. At QualStaff, our clients are provided one staff member as a contact for all communication, regardless of the issue. The QualStaff contact will obtain the answer internally within the QualStaff organization and provide the client the answer. This is unlike many large national firms at which a client must contact several different people based on whether the order is for a technical candidate, accounting, administrative, or is perhaps a payroll or billing question. This wastes time and can be frustrating. At QualStaff one call is all you need.
- Order Specifications: In placing an order with QualStaff, we follow a defined process whereby we will request information from clients (if not clearly provided) such as a detailed job description, additional key job work environment details, work location, compensation range, preferred resume submittal process, preferred interview and selection process, etc. We know from experience our chances of success on each order are directly dependent upon the quality of the information and instructions provided by our client.
- Candidate Reruitment: QualStaff Resources has invested heavily in state-of-the-art applicant tracking system software, as well as Internet based networking and recruitment tools. Our company has a very large database of local candidates in addition to an established network of partner firms with whom we have agreements in place should we need support on a particular requirement. Our summary recruitment process is as follows:
- The first step in our recruitment process is that your requirement is assigned to a specific recruiter with a strong professional understanding of the industry and discipline specific job requirement.
- The second step in our recruitment process is that the assigned recruiter will search our local database and utilize the many search tools available to locate prospective candidates with the proper skill set.
- As a third step in the process, our recruiter will call the prospective candidates and conduct a telephone screening to determine such qualifications as availability for work, education, technical fit per the job description, geographic proximity to the work location, compensation suitability, etc.
- Step number four requires our recruiters to schedule all potential candidates for an in-person interview in our office during which we review all elements of the job description; attempt to assess the technical capability of the candidate (where possible we use skills testing software); evaluate the appropriateness of a cultural match with the client’s work environment; obtain employment references and other information to assist us in deciding whether to refer the candidate forward for the job opening.
- Resume Submission to Client: After completion of the qualification portion of the candidate recruitment process, QualStaff will submit the candidate(s) resume to the client. Unlike many recruitment firms, QualStaff sends its clients a cover sheet attached to each resume, detailing specific key information concerning the candidate that will be important for the client to know in their evaluation process.
- Interview: The next step in the process is to coordinate in-person interviews with the client. During this stage of the process we will request information from the client such as which client employees will be part of the interview process, what the planned interview schedule consists of, how long it may take, etc.
- Post Interview Communication: After the interview, QualStaff will conduct a post interview debriefing with both the candidate and the client to determine those areas of mutual compatibility and those areas of concern, as well as if there are any follow-on questions from either party that need to be answered. During this conversation our recruiter will attempt to determine if there is a strong interest from the candidate and the client and what the parameters of a successful job offer might entail.
- Client Offer: QualStaff Resources will manage all aspects of the communication with the candidate concerning an offer including the terms of employment conveyed by the client, compensation, start date, employment paperwork, orientation, training, etc. We will communicate throughout this part of the process so the client is always completely informed as to where things stand. Upon concluding a successful negotiation, QualStaff will send the client written confirmation of all terms agreed upon.
- New Hire Orientation: Should the offer negotiation be successful and a start date for employment be established, QualStaff’s recruiter will set an appointment for the candidate to come to our office to sign their employment paperwork and receive a thorough orientation designed specifically to include all QualStaff Resources employment policies as well as customized on-site procedures and policies employees must follow while on the client work premises.
Filling Thousands of Positions and Counting
Of course, this is merely a summary process of what is a much more robust client hiring process when considered in total. Our success as a company is based on the relationships we have built with our clients and our candidates. Our pledge to you is that we will work hard on your behalf, always treat you professionally and with respect, and that we will communicate timely and effectively with you at all times throughout the hiring process.